Friday, August 21, 2009

Another flowerpot card with leftovers

So since I'm home sick with laryngitis and ragweed season mayhem (if you have allergies, you know what I mean!)....I decided at least I can scrapbook and stamp even if I can't talk!
Here is a leftover flowerpot from my April club meeting. I decided to change the flowers from my original creation. I made these nice and quick little flowers using the scallop circle punch. I just cut little slits at each groove and then put a pop dot and a 3/4" circle on top to finish it off.
Stamps: 8 Great Greetings
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, scallop circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, So Saffron grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh! color combination is so cute...
The flowers are awesome...
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems