Friday, August 14, 2009

Liz's Sketch #67

Okay, I must preface this blog post by saying that my poor little 4 year old digital camera is officially a dinosaur...thus the terribly poor photo (even though it is right under two very bright lights!). That just makes me sad.
Anyway, I decided to make a scrapbook page based on Liz's sketch #67 (see her blog link to the right - it's Scrapbooking, Sketches, and Life, Oh My!) I love her sketches and enjoy using sketches to help design my pages.
I altered the sketch to fit my page elements a bit, of course, but I liked the sketch.
I decided to call this layout Make Way for Ducklings, because the pictures are of us waiting for the daily parade of ducks at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis (notice there are no pics of the duck parade because it lasted all of 10 seconds and the dinosaur camera couldn't handle the poor lighting!)
Color scheme and flowers inspired by the Making Memories journaling block.

No comments: