Saturday, August 22, 2009

Swap cards

Only 3 more weeks until I get to go to my first Stampin' Up regional seminar! So, since I'm sick, I figure I might as well start working on my swap cards.
As you can see, I ran out of Pretty in Pink and had to go with Bermuda Bay in its place.
Also, since I wanted to switch the colors in the center, I decided to switch the background color, also. Thus, the same card, different colors.
Quite a striking combination of colors. Rather interesting I thought.
Stamps: Sweet Centers, Note to Self
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White Craft
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay or Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, 1 3/4", 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, corner rounder punch, various ribbons include Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White Satin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow,these cards are amazing...
I really like the shapes on this...
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems