Sunday, October 14, 2012

Candlelight Christmas ornament inspired by Becky Roberts

I decided to make one of these ornaments that I saw on Becky Roberts' 12 Days of Christmas tutorial last night.  I used the Candlelight DSP and some sparkling Champagne paper for a lovely effect.
While it was somewhat tedious, overall it was pretty easy to make!  The only thing I would change going forward would be to use Sticky Strip on every single piece - including the inside piece that holds it together.  Otherwise, I think it turned out quite lovely.
Here is another view - you can see the DSP much better here. 
 
Stamps:  Joyous Celebrations
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Real Red, Very Vanilla, Candlelight DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Snow Flurry die, Basic Rhinestones