Monday, October 15, 2012

Triple layer stamping

I tried this gorgeous technique called triple layer stamping this week. I have seen it all over blogs and galleries, but hadn't tried it myself. Really, it was very easy!
The white mat/card base images are 4 1/4 X 5 1/2, 3 3/4 X 5, 3 1/4 X 4 1/2, and 2 3/4 X 4.
The red mat bases are 4 X 5 1/4, 3 1/2 X 4 3/4, 3 X 4 1/4.
I just put a dab of adhesive on the white layers to adhere them together while I was stamping. I took those layers apart and adhered them to the red mats. It was really that simple!
And look how pretty it turned out!
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Gumball Green
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Gumball Green stitched ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Merry Mini punches

No comments: