Saturday, April 20, 2013

Guest Designer: Carol Manning–Best of Butterflies

Carol, my lovely downline, has shared some gorgeous cards with us today.  Well, actually, she sent these to me the other day, but it has been a bit of a whirlwind week!  So, without further adue, here are some outstanding butterfly cards!

Best%20of%20Butterflies0001

Carol has this to say about her cards:

I used Melon Mambo and Rose Red card stock.  My ink color were Melon Mambo, Rose Red, River Rock and Not Quite Navy.  I was inspired by some that I saw on the internet but changed them a bit.   I am into making my own dsp after I purchased some  1 Sheet Wonder tutorials.  I used the color coach to determine the colors.  Hope you like them.

Carol has been busy making some beautiful cards as you can see!  I just bought this stamp set and can’t wait to try it out!  I love the butterfly embossing holder behind the image, too!

Best%20of%20Butterflies0002

Oh, look at this ribbon on here!  I evidently have missed this ribbon in the catalogue – isn’t it gorgeous!  I love the layered butterflies and the sentiment, too!

Best%20of%20Butterflies0003

I love how these butterfly images look all together in this color scheme – Carol has definitely inspired me to go play – I think I will break open this stamp set tonight!

Best%20of%20Butterflies0004

I saved this card for last because I love how the butterflies pop off the page – it makes them look so realistic – not to mention the images are so realistic looking!

Thanks, Carol!  Sometimes I think Carol inspires me more than I could ever inspire her!  Winking smile

No comments: