Sunday, April 7, 2013

Paper Pumpkin: My Creativity Carriage, My Way

free shipping

Don’t forget FREE SHIPPING on everything until Monday night!

IMG_1078

Here are the pictures of the cards I made using my first Paper Pumpkin kit.  Let me start by saying that these cards were inspired by Ilina Crouse, another demonstrator.

IMG_1079

Okay, so this is the basic card suggested in the instructions in the Paper Pumpkin kit.  Very simple to follow.  Very basic – and a cute card!  Not too girly, I think this is actually a great guy card!

Again, everything you need is in the kit – Basic Grey ink, the two stamps (which I absolutely LOVE, by the way!!!), Enough stickers, cards, yellow dotted mats and buttons for the cards, and you also get a clear block that will fit the stamps.  The only thing I provided for this card was adhesive!

IMG_1081

Now, because I like to be different….here is the same card – I just moved stickers and placement of the stamps.  I did add a tiny bit of Baker’s Twine, also.

Did I mention that the Basic Grey cards are white on the inside?  I love that!  No need to add a mat or find a white gel pen for these cards!

IMG_1088

And what fun would it be if we didn’t try to do the same card in a landscape version?  I kind of like this sideways look!

IMG_1083

And, for baker’s twine lovers…here is the card for you!  I wrapped it around the dotted mat piece BEFORE adhering it to the card.

So, as you can see, these are no nonsense cards that ANYONE can make!  This is just my opinion, but as a busy working mom and wife with two children, this Paper Pumpkin kit lived up to my expectations. 

The creativity coach arrived on my doorstep with simple instructions that were easy to follow, I have the creative freedom to let myself stay within the boundaries of those instructions or I can let that creativity coach take me away into stamping blissdom!  When those heavenly moments start becoming few and far between, this little creativity coach provided me with a refreshing 30 minutes of me time that I can eventually share with others! 

So, what are you waiting for?  Get signed up today!

Get your Paper Pumpkin today!

No comments: