Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Project Life: March 2013

Can you believe it is spring break and I have NOT picked up a single stamp, ink pad or glue runner?  What is wrong with me?!?!?!? 

Mount Laundry….nuff said.  It has been conquered.   Too bad the house is not immaculate yet.  For that matter, too bad I’m not superwoman!  Then it would all be sparkling and I wouldn’t be exhausted!

Such is life….and now I have finished my March pages for Project Life 2013.

Project Life 2013-008

I was trying to explain just how quick and easy these pages are to do with my relatives the other day!  I literally just created 95% of the finished project in just an hour! 

The page for this particular album is laid out, so all I have to do is add text and pictures and move around or change any embellishments that I feel need to be fixed.  It’s really that simple.  And really that fantastic for a busy mom of two! 

Project Life 2013-009

These pages were created using The Best Year Photobook kit for My Digital Studio by Stampin’ Up.

No comments: