Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Camera….for a few days….

DSCF5029

Well, the camera was evidently foggy for these pictures.  I also found a set of grey dots in every single picture, so I had to return the camera today.  Needless to say, I got to use a camera for a couple of days! 

DSCF5030

Here are a few cards I made playing with the circle flip card thinlit.

DSCF5031

I used the Truly Grateful stamp set and the Sweater Weather DSP for these cards.

DSCF5032

I love that the set of thinlits come with matching words and symbols that can be used to help make the card.

DSCF5033

Here is another card I made using some retired DSP and the Crazy, Mixed-Up Love stamp set – notice the xoxo?  They also come with the thinlits.

DSCF5034

I also love how the 2 1/2 inch circle punch fits perfectly in the center of the circle.

IMG_1516.JPG (2)

This variation was made by my friend and stamping queen, Lori. 

Hopefully more cards and layouts will come later this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valerie,
I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Your blog and projects are lovely. Hope you will come over for a visit on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish.
www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

Louise