Monday, October 14, 2013

1st Field Trip scrapbook page

DSCF5045

Here is the page we will be making for our next scrapbook club this month.  We will be creating this page above – you will notice that I left a large amount of empty space for a title (or more pictures). 

I used the Show and Tell photopolymer stamps for this layout.  I also used the Chalk Talk framelit to create a tag for journaling.

You will notice the flowers on the corner – my daughter and I made these with the Simply Pressed clay and clay molds.  We created a glaze using Crystal Effects, Real Red re-inker, and Dazzling Diamonds to create a glaze with which we painted the flowers.  They are really pretty in real life!

DSCF5043

Here is the extra optional page I made to go with the layout.  I used an 8X10 photo I had from my daughter’s trip to the pumpkin patch – I loved this picture!

I made a large photo corner for the top and the chevron punch to create accents for the bottom.  I used a few more Show and Tell photopolymer stamps for this layout.

If you are coming to stamp club at the end of the month and would like to create the second page, it will cost $2.50 to create this extra page.

Stamps:  Show and Tell photopolymer stamps

Ink:  Real Red

Paper:  Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Real Red, I am Me DSP

Accessories:  Smoky Slate chevron ribbon, Simply Pressed Clay, Simply Pressed clay mold, Chalk Talk framelits, Crystal Effects, Real Red re-inker, Dazzling Diamonds, paintbrushes

DSCF5047

2 comments:

Cary said...

Adorable! Love the layouts!

Cindy said...

Hi Valerie; Great blog you have! And sweet kids too! Thank you for your comment on Paper Crafters Library - photo gallery for Holiday Cards Blitz. So sweet of you. I'll certainly post again if any ideas come to me LOL!
Cindy
www.turtlecreations-papercafts.blogspot.com