Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Foliage Divided Protector page

DSCF5050

I made this page last weekend – inspired by the current changing of the leaves!

I used the divided page protectors that are so popular with Project Life albums right now.  Sometimes these pages are a breeze, other times, like this particular layout, they are just as labor intensive as any other page.

DSCF5052

One of the reasons this page was labor intensive, was because I was inspired to create the accents using the Best of Autumn stamp set.  The images in this stamp set are so great for coloring!  In fact, I ended up coloring these images with my Copic markers.  I hadn’t gotten them out in a while and the size of the images was just right for lots of coloring.

DSCF5053

Here is the tree – I mounted it on a scallop circle punch so it would stand out on the bottom corner.  I was really pleased with the way this layout turned out in the end!

And now, I think we shall take a trip to the pumpkin patch! 

Stamps:  Best of Autumn

Ink:  Memento Black ink

Paper:  Sweater Weather, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Whisper White

Accessories:  Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4” circle punch, 1/8” hole punch, AC Thickers, Copic Markers

No comments: