Saturday, October 12, 2013

I like big bows!

I like big bows and I cannot lie! Hee hee!  If you are lover of old school hip hop, you know what I mean!  Smile

I CASEd this gorgeous idea for a card from Julie Davison, another SU demonstrator.  I loved her idea for this card, so I just took the DSP that I had around my desk and changed up the colors to match the Sweater Weather DSP.

DSCF5041

Isn’t it pretty?!  I just love this card!  I think it is like a present in itself.  It needs no envelope as it is all you need!

DSCF5042

The best part is the inside – you can put a gift card in there instead of a sentiment.  Now, honestly, I think it tends to stick a little when you pull it out and push it back in.  Could be user error (probably my fault!), could be that it would move better with about 1/4” less on the width. 

So, needless to say, I’m trying to decide if this is too intense for a club card….It was really cute!  I might do one for a club card this month.  If you are in the club, let me know what you think!

No comments: