Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lotus Blossom

IMG_4341

I took the dimensions for this card from Aly Schilling at Project Downloads on Demand.  I just adored this card and its simplicity.  Really, I adore the stamp set for this same reason!

This is a Sale-a-bration stamp set, so it is an exclusive stamp set you can only get when you spend $50 at Stampin’ Up.   The stamp set is photopolymer and the lotus blossom image has 3 stamps.  Each stamp is numbered with an arrow to help you know which direction you’re stamping as well as which layer you are on. 

I start with the darkest color and work my way to the lightest color when I use this stamp.  I’ll see if I can find some more cards to show you later this week with this stamp set!

Stamps:  Lotus Blossom

Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride

Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Stacked with Love DSP

Accessories:  Pennant Punch, Basic Pearls

No comments: