Monday, February 23, 2015

Painted Petals and Artisan kit

DSCF7445

I made this card using the Painted Petals stamp set and the Artisan Embellishment kit.  Overall it is pretty basic, but I did use a few techniques. 

I masked the sentiment image so that the stem of the flower would not go into the sentiment.

I used sponge daubers to sponge Rose Red flowers onto my Pool Party strip of paper – you can use the laser cut image over and over if you sponge through it.

DSCF7446

Finally- it is very light, but I colored the pearls with Soft Sky Blendabilities to match.  It is so easy and has such a pretty look!

Stamps:  Painted Petals

Ink:  Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky Blendabilities

Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Whisper White

Accessories:  Artisan Embellishment kit, sponge daubers

No comments: