Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine class

I'm so excited! I just figured out how to sew (not that I've sewn anything on this page...) and I just finished this kit of cards. I am going to offer this as a class on Friday, April 10 at 6:00 p.m. at my home. You will make 12 cards and a lunch box tin for $30. Aren't they darling? I just love them! Please email me if you are interested in taking this class: tvdurham@newwavecomm.net Here is the lunchbox tin that you can hold all of your cards in. I used the Provo Craft lunch box tin and lots of Tombow Mono Adhesive (I love that stuff!)
And here is the finished product. You will make 4 designs of cards, 3 of each card, envelopes included. All of the cards coordinate with the lunch box for a very sweet general card assortment. Sign up before all of the spots fill up!
Look at the post below for more close-ups of the cards shown in the picture.

No comments: