Friday, March 6, 2009

Big shot playtime!


I recently got a new die cut for my Big Shot - the butterfly die cut. Since I've just been waiting to play with it, I decided to try it on a scrapbook page. I noticed lots of grey, blue, and green in the pictures, so I decided to go with the Urban Garden paper. Then, I used some scraps to make the butterflies (notice the visual triangle?!). Finally, I tied both pages together by using the F for Favorite and doodle-pierced a semi-circular pathway for the butterflies.

4 comments:

Carol said...

This LO is gorgeous Val, those butterflies are a lovely shape, you've done a brilliant job :)
Thanks for sharing with us at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

Robin said...

Great LO!!! I love that butterfly and the pierced flight path. Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
Robin

Annie said...

Fantastic happy photos - love how you have presented them.
Thanks for entering the Pink Elephant challenge - hope you'll be back with us again on MOnday.

Ann xxx

LORi said...

Lovely as always Val!! such a Fab LO!!!

thanks for joining and supporting TPE!!!

Blessings,
LORi BOYD
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com