Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrapbook pages in the Sunshine Garden color scheme

These two layouts are the other two layouts that I made in our scrapbook class the other night. As you can see, there is lots of Sale-a-bration product on those two pages, which, of course, makes it a really inexpensive page to make! Both of the pages use a lot of Big Shot die cuts. What's not to love about choosing your own color coordinated accessories? I just don't know how I lived without the Big Shot for so long!!
Here is where my new Stamp-a-ma-jig became ever so helpful. For the first time ever, I was able to perfectly layer the Certainly Celery flower with the enjoy stamp. Yet, another product that I didn't even know that I'd been missing! Finally, the yellow petals on the accents are made out of a 5 petal punch and the swirls coming away from the enjoy title are the leftover pieces from my swirl.

No comments: