Friday, March 20, 2009

Manhattan flower embossing folder

I know you're going to want a Big Shot after you see these cards! The top card took about 5 minutes total to make! I used the new embossing folder that is just the perfect size for a card. It is the Manhattan flower embossing folder. It takes about 20 seconds to emboss! It's so easy, my 2 year old likes to help! And remember, if you order a Big Shot before March 31, you can get free Sale-a-Bration items with your order!!! Go on - shop all you want! http://valeriedurham.stampinup.net
Here is the first card that I made. I used a new set of stamps called Great Friend. If you are in my stamp club, you should be receiving a mini-catalogue any day that will have this set! It was one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Welcome to the blogging group #5! This card is so pretty. The colors work so well for the design & stamps. :)