Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Gage's first year book

Well, these pictures are certainly not the greatest pictures - a little dark, but you can get the idea with them. I used Andrea Walford's terrific tutorial to create this album in about 2 hours one night last week. You can get lots of great ideas from her here: http://andreawalford.com
I didn't take any more pictures of this because this is about the same type of picture that was shown on her blog. I used the Baby Boy Simply Scrappin' kit to make this darling little book for my brother and his wife.
On the other side of each of the flaps are more spots for pictures or journaling. I made sure to use all of the stickers that had each month and the big firsts that come so quickly that first year of life. I thought this would be a great little booklet to keep in a purse that you can add to every now and then. I hope they like it!

1 comment:

Melissa Sauls said...

Toooo cute Valerie!!! I just love this flip book you did. Also lovin those club projects. I may just have to CASE. :)