Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Will Ride 4 Food

In retrospect, I guess I could have made a page like this of myself...I think I would have called it Will Scrap 4 Food!
I made my own accents for this page using the big shot and a couple of sizzix die cuts. I added the small black grommets in the center of a few of them. I used a number 1 for the last L in the title, so since it was slightly shorter than the real L, I covered it up with a button and placed the R on top of it. Finally, I painted a piece of acetate to create my own frame for my picture. Before it finished drying, I sprinkled Dazzling Diamond glitter all over it just to add a little shimmer to it.
Colors used: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Washington Apple DSP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy. I am going to have to checking out the blog on a daily basis. I Love All the Pages. Your soooo creative! I hope I can follow in your footsteps one day. :-)
Hannah