Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing with chipboard

There is a bit of a glare on the top picture, but I tried using some of the chipboard I had purchased recently when it was on clearance on the SU! website. In this layout I just painted the chipboard with some acrylic paint. Earlier today, though, I made a layout and mixed some frost white shimmer paint with real red re-inker and then sprinkled dazzling diamonds all over the finished chipboard - that turned out really nicely, also.
Here I just used the picture of our empty plate of cookies to emphasize the sentiment and journaling as well as the point of the story. (Halleigh didn't think anyone had come to see her on Christmas morning this year...the plate finally gave it away to get her to go in to the living room and find all of her presents!)
Christmas Jingle SS kit, gold thread, Flirty Chocolate Chip ribbon, Ginormous Flowers chipboard.

1 comment:

Renee said...

that snowman is a cut out empty plate ?!!! how cool!!