Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Saving the Earth....one papercraft at a time!

One of my goals lately has been to make sure that I am using the scraps leftover from clubs or other projects that have things leftover.  I have decided that since everything is already cut and ready for a previously designed project, I might as well use it!
So you may remember a similar project just the other day to the card above.  I just made this card horizontal and used the Elements of Style and Birthday Greetings stamp sets to make this project.  You'll also notice a little bit of brown glitter in the center of flowers.
For this project I used the backs of the 2010 calendar that we made at the beginning of the year.  I stamped a woodgrain stamp on the background piece and just made a small square for my image.  The image is super easy - just a little sponging in Soft Sky, Old Olive and Soft Suede and a quick tree and sentiment from the Trendy Trees stamp set and now the calendar page did not go in the trash when I was done! 
Just saving the Earth....one papercraft at a time!  Hee hee!

No comments: