Thursday, July 15, 2010

Color coach to the rescue!

Here is a fabulous card that I made using the color coach to decide the color combo.  I admit it is not a color combo I would have created - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango.  I actually stamped the medallion image 3 times - 1 in each color.   Next, I cut out each part and glued it together.   I added some faux stitching around the edge with my Tangerine Tango marker and finished it off with an adhesive pearl and satin ribbon - elegant for any occasion!

4 comments:

Roberta said...

Great job! Those colors look great together!

Dawn said...

This is amazing! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Great job!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the Colour Coach too!!! I'm so glad they've updated it the way they have. I love your card with the Medallion in the three colours. I thought the best way to answer your question about my Black Magic card would be here... Black Magic is done with the Watercolour Pencils (coloured over a dry Whisper White stamped image). I've done the Blackboard/Chalkboard technique with a wet Whisper White image and Stampin' Pastels, and I found it worked best with the pastel 'pounced' on with Sponge Daubers. If you rub it on, it gets everywhere and smudges... but it does have that hazy look. You can use the pastel eraser to get rid of some of the haze, but I think it's just part of the technique.