Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun layouts with sketches this weekend!

Okay, so I've fallen in love with another sketch site - you can find the link on the right.  It's called Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Here is a sketch I found on the website and the layout I made using it.  I used SU papers, chipboard, and felt flowers.  The stamp set was Tart and Tangy.  I also used some stickers from The Sweet Life, a felt sticker from Prima, a journaling spot by Jenni Bowlin, and some ribbon from my stash.   
For the other side of the page, I used a sketch from Sketches for All.  The only other thing I added here was a title from Me and My Big Ideas and a tiny tag by American Crafts. 

Stamps: Tart 'N Tangy
Paper:  Retired DSP, Basic Black Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories:  1 3/4" circle punch, 2 1/2" scallop circle punch, ribbon, retired chipboard, Prima felt flower stickers, retired SU felt flowers, The Sweet Life Stickers, Jenni Bowlin journaling spot, red rhinestones, Real Red re-inker, alchohol, White Shimmer Paint, Distressing kit

4 comments:

Laura Love said...

Hi there! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! www.lovesrubberstamps.com
Great blog!

Kath said...

Thanks for sharing the layout link, I really nned to get back into scrapbooking.
http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/

Cherie Averill said...

YAY! I'm glad you're hooked! Such cuteness too! Thanks for using the sketches at Sassy!

Denise said...

I'm so glad you are hooked on our site!!! Your layout is precious :))))) Thanks for playing along w/ us at Sassy "lil Sketches!