Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scrap-a-thon happening at Sketches for All! Scrap away to try for RAKs!

Here are a few layouts that I actually got to make in the last 3 crazy hectic weeks!  I have hardly had time to breathe, much less scrap!  Anyway, I got to play with this new line of paper and embellishments designed by Nikki Sivils called Tree Love.  Hence, all the cute little trees! 
I sponged my vanilla background with pear pizzazz and spritzed it with log cabin smooch spritz.  I cut out most of the paper and embellishments from the paper - it was too cute to leave out!  I used the buttons to make a dot for the "i" in hike and added them to the corner of the picture on top.  I loved the little trees, so I sponged them with chocolate chip ink and added glitter to the trees to make them even cuter!

No comments: