Thursday, September 2, 2010

New journal - hoping to bloom some artistry!

I made this little journal using one of those composition notebooks you find at the beginning of school for 50 cents.  I had some leftover Sweet Pea DSP that I just love and still enjoy using.  I used the Rough Type letters and some tiny scraps of paper to make the title.  I accidentally didn't leave enough room on the letter o to punch it out, so I decided to change them to flowers - it made it cuter anyway!  For the image, I used the Great Friend set to make all the butterflies and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on them before making a little trail of pearls for them to follow.  Finally, I topped it all of with a dainty little Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon bow.  Even the hubby liked it!  That makes me happy! 

5 comments:

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

im a new follower from sc

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

Amy Rogers said...

Beautiful!!! I'm following you...
Amy
http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

Chanda Stehlik said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.