Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Simple and sweet card

Well, I guess there is glitter on the scanner!  This card is one of those super simple, but yet striking cards.  I just used the get well soon bandaid image and a red heart punched out to make this card.....that's it!  How is that for quick - we had a flash fire at a factory in our town this past weekend, so Saturday morning we had to make a trip to the hospital in Lexington, KY to see some of our church members.  I didn't have much time to make a card, but I remembered seeing a similar card at convention.  It was done in less than 5 minutes!  (Finding my stamp sets in my drawers took longer than making the card!!!)  Anyway,  this is not my typical style, but I liked it.  I think we'll make some more at the stamp-a-stack for world card making day Friday!

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Perfectly simple! Very cute (and I'm lol'ing about the glitter) and quick to reproduce.