Saturday, August 18, 2012

Perfectly Preserved flowers

I saw this original idea on Heather Klump's blog (magnificent stamper!) and just fell in love with the card.  I couldn't resist the card, the color combo, the way the jar looked so authentic.  I loved everything about it!  Note:  my card does NOT do justice to Heather's card!
In this first card, I stamped the jar on watercolor paper in Whisper White and used clear embossing powder to make it resist the Pool Party ink.  I like how it looks clear like a real mason jar!
Now, you can see that this card is nearly identical - this time I used StazOn ink.  Here I love the prounounced edges of the jar - everything stands out clearly!  I also did a better job of centering my jar toward the bottom!  ;)

Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved
Ink:  Pool Party, Gumball Green, Wisteria Wonder, StazOn, Whisper White
Paper:  Whisper White, Black, watercolor
Accessories:  Cannery Framelits, Clear embossing powder, Wisteria Wonder baker's twine, Basic Rhinestones, Basic pearls, Punch Pack

No comments: