Monday, August 13, 2012

Life Shared layout

I made this layout a while back, but I am just now getting around to posting it.  The pictures in the layout to the viewer are pretty blah.....but you have to realize my daughter was making her first forts!  I remember making those as a child.  Do you?  I have great memories of that!  Sure, it leaves the house in a wreck for a while, but those forts are so much fun!  Halleigh even had to take her little brother in the fort to play! 
I thought this Life Shared stamp was just perfect for this particular layout.  I watercolored it using blender pens and the ink welled up on an ink pad.  I also added a few doodles around the frame of the wagon to add a little life around it.

Stamps:  Life Shared
Ink:  StazOn, Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood Red, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, So Saffron, Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Basic Grey
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Watercolor paper, Whisper White, Retired DSP
Accessories:  Blender Pen, White gel pen, Wisteria Wonder baker's twine, Wisteria Wonder brads

No comments: