Sunday, August 19, 2012

Remember When page

Yesterday during our scrapbook club we had the best time making our projects!  And let me also just say that if you missed it....you missed some GOOD FOOD!!!! Yummy!!!  Our dear friend, Dorothy, left us leftovers and I just finished off the magnificent chicken salad - and no, I didn't share!!! ;)
Here is the title - you can see the stamp from the Word Play set right here.  I added a little butterfly from the Papillion Potpourri set next to it.  I inked up the stamp in Sahara Sand and colored the edges of the stamp with a Midnight Muse marker before stamping.  After I punched it out, I took some Gold Smooch and just brushed it around the edges and down the middle of the butterfly.
You can't really see it too well here, but I actually die cut a couple of lattice pieces with my Big Shot and spritzed Gold Smooch across the top and used them as a mask.  (It looks prettier in person!)  And you also see one of those lovely Naturals Designer buttons.  They look so nice with the Comfort Cafe paper!

Stamps:  Word Play, Papillion Potpourri
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories:  Lattice die cut, Naturals Designer buttons, linen thread, Gold Smooch, Gold Smooch Spritz

No comments: