Saturday, August 11, 2012

Storybook Friends

Did you miss me?  This layout will show you a good reason you haven't seen me around this week!  School started this week....needless to say, we started the baby in daycare, our daughter started kindergarten, I started back to work, she lost her first tooth and the tooth fairy came, and my husband got informed he will be laid off at the end of the month!  What a way to start a week, huh?  It's been just a little crazy....
I used the Storybook suite for this layout.  I just love the elementary school themed vintage look of this paper and the fun little animals to color!
Notice the spritzed area, I masked it with an Apothecary Accent framelit and pierced around that spot before I spritzed it.  (I used Glimmer Mist, but you could easily achieve the same result with water and re-inker in a Mini Mister).

Stamps:  Storybook Friends
Ink:  StazOn
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Storytime DSP, Watercolor paper
Accessories:  Doily diecut, Apothecary Accents framelits, Paper Piercing template, Bitty Banner framelits, White Gel Pen, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Doily (Wilton), Thickers (American Crafts)

No comments: