Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Cards from my friends

First, let me apologize to you for not sending out any Christmas cards!  This is the first year in many years that I just didn’t even send out any cards or pictures!  I know you already know, but baby #2 really throws a kink into your schedule!  Winking smile

So, here are the wonderful handmade cards that I got this year (they are on my display table now!!!)

IMG_0373

From my dear friend, Angel, who is now in Pennsylvania – isn’t this gorgeous?!

IMG_0374

From my dear friend, and Creative Memories consultant, Jenny West. I love this combination of stamps!!!

IMG_0376

From my oh, so creative and wonderful and only downline, Carol Manning.  Is this embossing, snowflake and glimmer paper combination just splendid?  I couldn’t have designed a better card myself!!!

IMG_0377

And, from my longtime friend, Leslie – she definitely mastered the watercoloring and marker combo on this stamp set!!!!

Thanks to you, gals!  Hopefully next year I will have my craft on again in time to actually send you a card! 

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.