Monday, January 7, 2013

Jamestowne

IMG_0369

I tried to post this the other day, but somehow the computer lost my post (argh!)

Anyway, I finally got back into my scrapbooking groove and here is one of the layouts I made. 

I pulled out the Orchard Harvest DSP from the holiday catalogue to create this page.  I just mixed and matched different patterns of paper to make the page.

IMG_0370

I took one of the retired Spice Cake buttons in More Mustard and punched a circle to make an accent.  I topped that off with an in-color Rasberry Ripple dahlia. 

IMG_0371

On this side, I just made a journaling card out of a scrap of paper.  I added Island Indigo baker’s twine to spruce it up a bit!

Ink:  Island Indigo

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Orchard Harvest DSP

Accessories:  Island Indigo baker’s twine, Island Indigo and Very Vanilla ribbon, Spice Cake button, In Color dahlia, 1 3/8” circle punch, Letter stickers (non-SU)

No comments: