Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Life: MDS 2 style

Any of you who know me know that I am an avid scrapbooker.  If you know me very well, you also know that having my busy life and two kids (well, 3 if you count the hubs!) to raise makes getting your scrapbooking done that much more difficult! 

MY Digital Studio 2 to the rescue!!!  I knew immediately when I saw the Best Life Ever photobook download that I would not be waiting for it to go on sale to purchase that download!  I purchased it right away so I could use it as my base for my Project Life moments. 

Project Life 2013-004

So, here you see the best of January in a few words and pictures! 

For organizational purposes, I keep all of my photos (from the last 6 years, at least) on an external hard drive attached to the computer that I use for My Digital Studio.  This makes it super easy to access all of those photos in a quick amount of time. 

Project Life 2013-005

Here’s my second page – I cropped into another photo to capture that little tiny picture of my husband and my sons hands.  It was just absolutely too precious!

Here’s a little tip – when organizing my photos on my external hard drive, I put all of my pictures in a Picture folder.  Within that folder are each of the previous years.  Each year has a folder of every month and I just copy my pictures as I take them throughout the month and paste them into their respective folders.  (Birthdays, holidays and vacations get their own separate folders.) This keeps me from having to spend hours downloading photos.  It also makes finding my pictures very easy when I need them!

You know, now is a GREAT time to purchase My Digital Studio – you can get free sale-a-bration items just for purchasing the program!  You can even earn free digital items!!!

No comments: