Thursday, January 17, 2013

Open House Valentine treats

DSCN1852

I saw a similar idea for a Valentine treat somewhere and decided to make my own version of this idea. 

I came up with this little darling treat!

There is a doily behind all of this, although it really just blends in with the background. 

I cut a few hearts with the Hearts a Flutter framelits and the Hearts a Flutter DSP.  I stamped that scalloped edge heart in Primrose Petals and cut it out with the framelits as well. 

Next, I added a full heart punch of the silver glimmer paper.

I took some of the large glue dots from the holiday mini to attach that treat bag.

I topped it all off with a Real Red bow.

Darling! 

Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter

Ink:  Primrose Petals

Paper:  Primrose Petals, Hearts a Flutter DSP, Silver Glimmer paper

Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter framelits, doilies, Real Red satin ribbon, 1X8” cello bags, Full heart punch

No comments: