Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday card

My mother-in-law’s birthday is coming up Monday, so since I happened to be making a card last night, I decided it should be her card!

IMG_0437

I got inspired by Cori Kozak this time over at Stampin’ Connection – it’s a great spot for demonstrators only!  And it’s free for all demonstrators to check out 24 hours a day!  Thousands of ideas all at your fingertips!  Believe me, now is a great time to start thinking about becoming a demonstrator!!!

Stamps:  Blue Ribbon

Ink:  Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry

Paper:  Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

Accessories:  2 3/8” scallop circle punch, 1 3/4”, 1 3/8”, 1 1/4” circle punches, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, Island Indigo ribbon (SAB)

No comments: