Monday, November 11, 2013

I’m baaaack!!!!

Did you miss me?  Probably not, I would guess!  Every year from mid-October until about Veteran’s Day my life gets a little on the hectic side to say the least.  I spend every waking moment working my tail end off for school, programs, treat bags, and birthday parties!  I have been scrapping and cardmaking – quite a bit, actually, I just have literally not sat down at the computer long enough to blog about anything!

Needless to say, it’s time for me to relax a bit and share some of my fun creations!  I’ll start first with a few of the creations from our last club meeting.

DSCF0279

I’ll start first with Hannah – she made this gorgeous shadow frame for someone for their birthday.  I absolutely love it. 

DSCF0280

And here is Hannah with her finished bow gift card. 

DSCF0281

Thelma and Sherry playing with the bow die cuts!

DSCF0282

And our lovely hostess, Leslie, who brought such yummy snacks for us!  Smile

If you’d like to check out our club, our next event is this Saturday at 1:00 p.m.!

No comments: