Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CASE of the Mondays #2

I was inspired enough by this quick and easy sketch to actually create two cards for this challenge!  Yikes!

The first card was simply an attempt to use my new DSP stack All Abloom.  While it sounds like a girly stack, this turned out to be a boyish card.  Not the best picture, though….sorry.

DSCF4835

The base is Lost Lagoon (swoon!) and it is accented with Daffodil Delight paper.

DSCF4837

You probably can’t see it, but I colored the rhinestones to match with my darkest Old Olive blendabilities marker.  That just makes me happy!

My next boy birthday card uses the stamp set Boys will be Boys.  I just love that name! 

DSCF4834

For this card, I went with Andrea Popp’s idea to make my own background paper.  I repeatedly stamped the lego stamp in Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red.  What boy wouldn’t love this card?!

Stamps:  Endless Birthday Wishes, Boys will be Boys

Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive Blendabilities

Paper:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, All Abloom DSP

Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Candy Dots, June Paper Pumpkin

No comments: