Nothing too special about this card – simple and yet perfect for accentuating some fun patterned paper!
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – 4 ¼” X 4 ¾”
4 pieces of Sweet Taffy paper – 2” X 2”
4 pieces of the same Sweet Taffy paper – 1 ¾” X 1 ¾”
White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Tempting Turquoise Candy Dots
Basics Hodgepodge Clips
Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer stamp set
Versamark ink pad
Project Life Corner Rounder Punch
1. Fold the Daffodil Delight paper in half with a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock to the Daffodil Delight Cardstock with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Using the Project Life corner punch, punch two opposing corners of each square of Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper. For instance, punch the top left and the bottom right corners of each square.
4. Adhere the 2” squares to the center of the Rich Razzleberry paper with SNAIL adhesive allowing the right angles to meet as shown.
5. Adhere the 1 ¾” squares to the center of each matching 2” square with Stampin’ Dimensionals allowing the right angles to meet as shown.
6. Slide the arrow clip on the top left square.
7. Stamp sentiment in VersaMark ink on the bottom right corner of the Rich Razzleberry paper.
8. Emboss sentiment using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and Heat Tool.
9. Embellish as desired using Tempting Turquoise Candy Dots.