Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

I have found a fun new place to find inspiration.  It is called Downloads on Demand, so this is the sketch used for the CASE of the Mondays.  Don’t you just love that little play on words?

photo (6)

Here is the card that I created using the sketch.  I mostly used some leftover pieces from my Starburst Sayings card class to create the card.  In addition, I had some baker’s twine and a paper clip from my June Paper Pumpkin that I wanted to use for the card.  I was afraid to add another sentiment – I didn’t want to make it too busy! 

Stamps:  Starburst Sayings

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point

Paper:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White

Accessories:  Large dot embossing folder, Circle framelits, Starburst framelits, 1 inch circle punch, paper clips, Smoky Slate baker’s twine

No comments: