Monday, July 21, 2014

Geometrical set of cards

DSCF4830

Okay, so these cards are not in any special geometrical shapes, they are made using the Geometrical stamp sets.  They were inspired by some cards that I saw that were made by Andrea Walford.

DSCF4831

So first we start with the circle and triangle combination to create the pieces of candy.  If I wanted to go all out, I could add Baker’s twine and clear wrap….but I didn’t!  Winking smile

DSCF4832

I combined the Geometric stamp set with the Just Saying stamp set for a sweet little card I can sneak into my husband’s bag the next time he’s gone.

DSCF4833

And, of course, what would a good card set be without the addition of a flower?  This time the flower is made with triangles….lots of them! 

Stamps:  Geometrics, Just Saying, Something to Say

Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Crushed Curry, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Bermuda Bay

Paper:  Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White

Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Brads

No comments: