Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Weekend Warriors: Jenny and Carolyn

photo (2)

So the weekend craft warriors have been at it again!  Look at these cards in a box they made!  This is one of those projects I would always like to get around to….and then I remember I have a two year old and a seven year old…..gorgeous, ladies!

photo (3)

Now, if this isn’t patriotic inspiration, I don’t know what is.  I have an idea to use the pinwheels from my last Paper Pumpkin to create a patriotic wreath.  I just haven’t been to Hobby Lobby to get a wreath base.  You may see a similar project from me soon!  We will keep our fingers crossed on that one….

Finally, we have an entire album of gorgeous cards that were made using tutorials from Jenny Moors, a favorite blogger and Stampin’ Up demonstrator of theirs.  Of course, they have so much time together they never get to do all that they plan….but I’m just saying they get an incredible amount of crafting accomplished!  Personally, I have to sneak it in when the munchkins are sleeping….so maybe I’ll do some right now!  They aren’t awake yet!

No comments: