Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Berry Sweet with Tart and Tangy

Wait!  This is not the berry sweet layout that I was trying to put on my page!  How did this get in here?  I guess I had a little scrapbook layout that was a little too big for my white cloth I always lay below it!  Wink, wink! 
Here is a layout I made using the retired Soft Sky cardstock as well as some retired floral DSP I got from the clearance rack.  You will also notice a darling little strawberry paper on the layout, too - I got that from a Studio Calico kit. 
I punched a few of the strawberries from the paper out and added Dazzling Diamonds to it.  I also stamped 3 strawberries from the retiring Tart & Tangy set using Kiwi Kiss and Real Red.    I colored the seeds black and then heat embossed them with Irridescent Ice.  Underneath I punched circles out of Kiwi Kiss and Real Red and used the faux suede technique to add a little texture to them. 

Stamps:  Tart & Tangy
Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Basic Black
Paper:  Soft Sky, Retired DSP, Studio Calico DSP
Accessories:  circle punches (3/4", 1", 1 3/8" 1 3/4"), Swirl sizzlit die cut, Dazzling Diamonds, Irridescent Ice EP, Letters (making memories, Studio Calico), Pennant (Pebbles), Label stickers (October Afternoon)

No comments: