Friday, June 17, 2011

Dinosaur roar

I haven't had a huge amount of time this week to scrap and play - just too much stuff to do! I hit the ground running as soon as I returned from vacation. I had to unpack, do laundry, and get ready for not only a youth group trip to Icthus, a huge Christian music festival, but also prepare centerpieces for a banquet and a 15 minute presentation for a music educators symposium this week! In the midst of my chaos I ended up hot gluing a button to my finger on accident.....now the hot glue gun is my frenemy!
But enough of my silliness!  Here is a quick page I put together using MDS and the Sunset Serenade suite again.  I believe this particular set of paper and stamp brushes are exclusive to My Digital Studio.  I still just love it, though!  It's fascinating that in My Digital Studio colors never retire.  So in this set of paper not only do you find the current in color, Peach Parfait, you also find the retired Brocade Blue.  Interesting! 
So, anyway, I think I'm mostly pleased with how this page turned out.  I may have to tweak some bits about it, but I really like the rain falling out of the clouds where my daughter is playing dinosaur in the waterfall!  The best part of digital is...I can make the rain as transluscent as I like, and unlike a rub-on, it will never crack apart!  Hee hee! 
Have a dino-mite day!

No comments: