Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sketchy Thursday sketch


Well, I am glad my old pal blogger decided to work this afternoon.  I finally gave up earlier this morning on trying to make this post as it would not let me post any pictures.  What good is that?!??! 
Anyway, here is a sketch I used for this page:
It's a super soft look against that white background.  It is just retired SU designer paper for the entire page.  I don't recall the name, but it is all from the same line.  The colors are Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Ballet Blue?, and Chocolate Chip. 
Here's a little closeup of my snowflakes - I cut them out with my sizzix.  Love them!  I added the tinsel ribbon that was in the holiday mini last year and some Heidi Grace flowers/brads/heart epoxy stickers.

2 comments:

Kayla W said...

Love all the sparkles!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee it! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the flakes and loving the trim u you used for your circle! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)