Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sassy Lil sketch with 5 photos!

I wasn't sure how I would do with this sketch.  I liked the simplicity of the sketch and I loved that it had lots of photos, but I didn't want my page to end up too busy!  I ended up with this page:
Ah, just some more cute little pictures of our endless snow days from this past winter.  The journaling refers to the fact that it snowed every week for about 12 weeks in a row this year!  Kinda' crazy for Kentucky!
Here's a closeup of the title and embellishments.  I used some more snowflakes and Heidi Grace flowers for my visual triangle.  The letters are Noteworthy from Making Memories.  I used part of the packaging for the journaling spot.  I also used some Heidi Grace epoxy stickers for the borders and the epoxy hearts at the title.  They are pretty transluscent, though, so you can barely see them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty layout !!! Love those photos, everyone is so happy! The snowflakes really add that perfect touch ... thank you for playing with us at SLS!! :)