Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #46 Schools Out For Summer

Workout #46 Schools Out For Summer


That’s right, its already that time of year! Lets show a little school spirit in this Workout! You can do this a number of ways, maybe with some school themed paper, or get creative with some school stamps, include a math equation or maybe you have some great school supplies you can use on your layout! Put your best effort in and lets see if you can get A+!
For my project I decided to use this set of digital papers and stamps from My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up.  I purchased the set when it was 30% off last month and this was my first chance to play with it.  I really love this background paper because you don't neeed to add a whole lot to it to make your picture pop.  I used two of the frames that are in the Sunset Serenade stamp brush set and used a few So Saffron punches behind it so the title would not get washed out.  I added the little girl from the same stamp brush set and flipped her direction so she was looking at my daughter.  I added photo mat, some simple stitching and journaling and it made a super quick page!
In case you're wondering....my daughter was giving us a dance concert while we were eating at a restaurant at Disney World the other day - this was her serious dance!  What a sight she is!
 
Now for our sponsors for this month's prizes....
Scrapbook Circle


Garden Party Kit - One of this months prizes!!!

Our second sponsor is Chelle's Creations


Now, hop on over to ScrapFIT to get your workout on

No comments: