Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bug-day Party

If you've been wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, the answer is no!  I have been swiping every possible moment to prepare for my daughter's 6th birthday party!  These darned parties come on so quickly, I tell you!  You blink and they are already in school and the year is nearly half over!  ACK!
Anyway, she wants a bug birthday party this year, so we have been working on an invitation for her upcoming party - that has taken all of my free time....that and countless soccer games this month!  Just sleeping has been a luxury lately!
This was the outside of the card.  Here was the inside of the card:
I made the inside pieces on My Digital Studio and printed them out on Whisper White cardstock.  That part really couldn't have been easier!  With my Simply Score board, scoring the cards strealined the process, so once they were ready, it all came together quickly!

 

No comments: