Friday, November 23, 2012

Guest Designer: Carolyn Manning

Carol, my creative Stampin’ Up demonstrator downline in Williamsburg, Kentucky, sent me this lovely picture of her winter version of her printer’s tray a week or so ago……so I am just now getting around to getting any blog posts done, so I thought today was a great day to share her lovely creation! 

printers tray 003

I love the way this version of her printer’s tray can last through February!  By the way, that Snowman set is on sale right now for 50% off!  I love the glittery snowflakes adding just a hint of bling to the tray and the bright and cheerful wintery colors!  It almost makes me hope for some snow….except it’s not December yet, so I’m still enjoying this little bit of warm weather!!!!

Lovely job once again, Carol!  We can’t wait to see your next creations!  Hopefully I won’t be swamped with a birthday party next time! 

No comments: