Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Blessings Card CASE

DSCN0904

I made this card recently at our November club meeting.  I saw a version nearly exactly like this card on the Papercrafter’s Library and just had to duplicate it using the materials I had!  I loved the sparkle paper and the elegant look from the scalloped tulle ribbon.

The base is Early Espresso and the Very Vanilla mat is embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  I used the Apothecary Accents framelit for the main piece and just put all of the pieces together to create the focal point. 

Stamps:  More Merry Messages

Ink:  Early Espresso

Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gold Shimmer paper, Candlelight DSP

Accessories:  Vintage Wallpaper, Apothecary Accents, Scallop trim border punch, Scallop tulle ribbon (Cherry Cobbler)

No comments: